TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

We carved our pumpkins, after lots of "reminding" from the kids. :) I was kinda hoping they would forget about it because the mess of it stresses me out! But it was actually pretty fun and I'm glad we have that memory!

Cool picture of them at night!

The older kids don't do costumes at school, but the school has Halloween coincide with  Red Ribbon Week, making it still lots of fun for the students-maybe not so much for the teachers though,. :)  It was Crazy hair day, so McKoy forgo his haircut earlier that week so he could do something, well, crazy! :)


It makes us laugh about how much McKoy looks like Eden in these pictures.

Addison borrowed this tried and true Crayon costume from Grandma.  She wanted to do Crazy Hair Day AND wear her costume (Kindergartners were allowed to wear costumes) so we stuck some crayons in her hair do and it was a hit!!


We attended the Ririe Community Trunk or Treat.  The big boys were LESS THAN EXCITED  about wearing a costume, so I talked them into being ROck, Paper, and Scissors with Korver.  It was actually pretty cute! Eden was darling in her princess costume.  




Carter wore gray sweats and a gray sweatshirt, painting his face, and i hot glued little rocks on cardboard to spell R-O-C-K and he hung it around his neck.  Koy rounded up lots of scissors, an old t-shirt, and I sewed the scissors on the shirt real quick.  They held up for the night and he got lots of laughs.  For Korv's paper costume, I got a white onsie, drew lines with a sharpie to make it look like a lined piece of paper, and it actually looked LIKE A PIECE OF LINED PAPER!! :)

No comments: