TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bye Bye Fringeys!!!

We had a problem.  A big problem!  Our girls are way too attached to SUCKING THEIR THUMBS! I knew this day when come-when sucking their cute little thumbs turned into something not so cute! :)  Especially with Addison, since she is already six years old and still doing it at night.  We knew the biggest part of the problem was their "fringeys" on their blankets, which they still sleep with every night.  So, one day I decided it was enough.  We drove down to grandma's house and chopped those fringeys off!  We sewed a cute edge around the fleece, so the girls still have their blankets, and still sleep with them, but the thumb sucking is no more!  I am happy to announce that Addison DOES NOT suck her thumb anymore.  Edes, well, she's still working on it. :)
Here's Eden having one last fringey-thumb sucking party.  :) She would take a fringey and rub it between all of her fingers-really the cutest thing ever-why do they have to grow up?!?!?  Sadly, the girls are not quite as easy to get to sleep now,but I know their teeth, and our dentist bill, will thank us later.

No comments: