Poor little guy is STILL not feeling good. He has a couple days here and there that he is back to is normal self,but then goes back to being fevered, stuffed up, and miserable. He is getting is top teeth, also, and that is just making it even worse!
Eden was soooo sick! I finally took her in on day 3 of miserable-ness :) and sure enough, she had the dreaded influenza! I have never had a kid sicker than this little one. It was hard to see. I take our health for granted and am so grateful this girl is getting better!
 |
| You can tell by looking at her eyes she doesn't feel good at all! |
 |
| I had to run and get her some Gatorade. She hadn't eaten at all and was so weak. It was getting me a little worried. So I had no choice but to load them all up and get her something she would eat. While we were getting everyone bundled up, she couldn't even stand up or sit, but chose to just lay there on the floor and wait until we were all ready. :( |
 |
| After about a week of all that, she was back! I told her she could have anything she wanted to eat and what did she tell me??? Chocolate chips! I wouldn't normally give her a bowl full like this, but seeing as she had maybe ate 100 calories in five days, I loaded it full! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment