I turned 29 this year. I can't believe how fast life is going by! I am content with most things and my life, and trying to not stress over the things I'm not! :) My birthday landed on a Tuesday this year and I had lots of things to do! Got the boys off to school and cleaned up the kitchen. Had a primary presidency meeting here at 8. Susie brought me a big slice of cheesecake and I totally ate it for breakfast. :) It was worth it! Did some computer work, paid some bills, and played with the girls. Mom and Megan came up for lunch and to help with some cleaning and projects. Boys got home from school and Carter had football practice so ran him to that. I didn't want to cook dinner on my birthday so I ordered Chinese. Damien and Carter got home around 7. I got an oreo crust from the storage room and put half cookies and cream ice cream and half mint chocolate chip ice cream in it for a yummy and fast birthday cake. They sang to me and we enjoyed eating it! Kids went to bed good and I followed soon after! Good productive day!

1 comment:
you made your own cake?! bless your heart! happy birthday, ash! your last year of the 20s! ;)
Post a Comment