TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

First Hair Cut

BEFORE:
This little guy has been needing a hair cut for a few weeks now!  I kept putting it off though, since it means he getting bigger and more grown up.  

He had no idea what we were doing, but was pretty smiley up here in the booster seat!  Until his mom starting buzzing off his hair!!!  I just used the longest attachment on our clippers and trimmed the top off mostly. (I have no idea how to cut hair, but I fake it and do it anyway! :)  )
 AFTER:

He was not happy with all of us but quickly forgave us since he got to get in the tub-something he now loves!

2 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

My I saw that is the cutest little feller ever! Holy hair too! We love Korbs!

Unknown said...

carter looks almost as sad as the babe!