TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, March 2, 2012

Visitors at the Hospital

We had some visitors while we were in the hospital, besides Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin and Mike, Tammie, and their boys.  Megan and her kids came up on Friday.  They gave Korver the cutest little BYU sweatsuit.  Madelyn just about bursts because she is so excited about the baby.  It's adorable!  Jace barely got to the hold Korver, having three sisters and all!  :)  Good thing another boy will be coming to there family in July! 

Nathan, Meggan, Ledger, and Phoenix came up Friday night.  It was so nice of them to come by.  They were going to be leaving a few days later to Texas for about one month for rodeos, so I'm glad we got to visit with them and their cute boys before they left.  They gave Korver an adorable green striped onsie (perfect for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day).  There boys are just the cutest things and so nice to the baby.  Can't wait to find out soon if they will be getting another brother or a sister in September! 

My good friends, Becky Hone and Krishaun Player also came to visit us on Friday night.  They brought me some Arby's, which I was so thankful for since I am always starving after I have a baby!  It was fun to visit with them for a while-we are three peas in a pod!  They gave me a couple outfits to wear in the weeks after,     and a few outfits for Korver too.  I am so thankful for good friends!


Colter and Korver

Mallory and Korver
Madelyn and Korver

McKenna and Korver

No comments: