TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, March 2, 2012

Korver's First Few Days




He took right to the binky, thankfully!  How funny-that huge binky looks compared to his little tiny head!


He loves laying on his momma like this!  And his momma loves holding him this way!  It just doesn't last long enough-before I know it he'll be sitting up by himself.








Daddy and the girls came up on Friday to keep mom and Korver company.  


He was awake and looking around about four a.m. on Friday morning, so I had to pull out the camera and snap a few pictures!

2 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

So stinking cute! We love his double chin. Can't believe we STILL haven't met this fello! We are so sad about it.

Sabra said...

What a cutie! I especially love the picture of him peaking with one eye at 4 am! So sweet!