TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disneyland-Rides!!!

I was so proud of the boys during this trip-they went on every ride they could and didn't get scared at all!  I knew they would love it!  This is the picture from the Tower of Terror Ride.  I love Damien's face in every one of these pictures-and everyone else's are pretty funny, too!

Splash Mountain-one of the favorites for sure!

True or False-Damien is having the time of his life.

I love that Zane looks like he's crying in this one! Haha!  He didn't really want to go on this one, but no one would let him sit it out!

The very first ride they went one-Indiana Jones-and it was a huge hit with the boys!  They loved it!




After Indiana Jones, we all boarded this awesome steam boat for a little jaunt on the "river".  The steam was stinky and the horn was loud!  But it was a fun experience.



We went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and it was actually pretty cool.  I was constantly amazed at all the details we saw!   Here's dad showing Eden something really neat during the ride.


The Haunted Mansion Ride-Mom wasn't sure about this one, but once she got it over with, she could agree with her four year old daughter, who was not at all scared, that it wasn't that bad at all.




Waiting in line for the Finding Nemo ride.  It was a LONG line, but the kids enjoyed the ride so it was worth all the waiting.




You had to climb down into these yellow submarines.  It was a little claustrophobic at first, but once the ride started you didn't even notice. 
Our little family, so excited to get on!


Down inside the submarine


Hudson stayed this way almost the whole ride. 


This big kid thinks this little kid is pretty awesome!


Getting on the River Rapids ride (I can't remember the exact name) but they said it was fun!



This is Cody with two of  Damien's second cousins.  These 3 went off on their own, way too cool to hang out with any of the fam.  As we were waiting to take all the little ones on this Bug's Life ride, we all cracked up at these three teenagers riding it!  We were sure to catch a picture to post on Facebook!  Haha!
Another submarine picture-yes, out of order, but I'm not about to try to get it where it's supposed to be!

Tammie was nice enough to take Addison on the bumper cars.  She was very excited to go on them!

Grandpa took McKoy, Colter, and Carter.  I'm not sure who had more fun-the grandpa or the kids!

The Bug's World was amazing-all the details and everything!  This is one of the rides (no, we don't know those people-I was just taking one of the cool details) :)


The last day, we split up and the boys hit some rides, while the girls went and visited princesses and rode some "little" rides.

McKoy and Carter getting ready to enter the TOWER OF TERROR!

Having a blast on the California Screamin' Ride



Walking through Tarzan's Treehouse (that was quite a jaunt for a pregnant woman, whoosh!)


This was the ride Addison wanted to go on-and asked and asked-and we finally went on it on the last day!

No comments: