TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, September 8, 2011

State Fair

The kids and I were able to go to the State Fair On Labor Day.  (Damien tried his hand at hunting that day.)  I didn't take very many pictures, but it was fun to be able to spend time with McArthur's and Erickson's for the majority of the day.  We also watched the Indian Relay Races, something I had never seen, but LOVED, and saw Nate and Meggan and their cute boys.  We ran into Ashley Cache and her three pretty girls later in the day too.  My boys, along with the Poulter boys and Jace, got special treatment as they got to go with Grandpa Baldwin for the day at the fair.  I hardly saw the boys-they thought they were big time stuff with their cousins and Gramps!  It was so nice of him to take them.  They were so excited and will always remember those special day trips.

McKenna, Addison, Mia, Madelyn, and Eden giving the covered wagon a try.  This was in front of the Church's fair booth.  We had to stop by and see Uncle Nate's picture included in the "Famous Mormons" display!


Cute little pioneer-Eden


Another pretty pioneer-Addison


No comments: