TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mommy Counts to TEN! :)


Eden is funny.  Seriously funny.  Hilarious, even.  We've been able to capture a few of these moments on camera.  Even though some of these are all funny moments now, a couple of them had Mommy counting to ten under her breath!
We were getting the kids to bed way too late one night. The kids ALL needed to shower/bath so the boys jumped into each of the showers and the girls waited for them to get done.  As soon as McKoy was done, the girls hopped into the tub for the world's fastest bath.  Eden was t.i.c.k.e.d. off when that bath came to an end, as she was wanted to stay in and play.  I took the girls both into their bedroom to get jammies on.  I started with Adds, got her's on, and then turned to get Eden ready.  She LOVES to run around after the tub with no clothes on (and yes, has peed a couple times on the carpet, ooopppps!) so I figured she was out in the living room/kitchen streaking her birthday suit around.  And since she's famous for her hiding abilities also, when I couldn't find her right off, I wasn't too alarmed.  But then I couldn't find her after searching her well-known spots, so I hollared out "EDEN!"  I hear a quiet "WHAT?" coming from the bathroom.  I go in to find her playing inthe tub that Mom forgot to drain, happily playing with the neato-freato bath toys, with her blanket in there, soaking wet!  yes, she did have to wait for about an hour while her blankie got washed and dried because she refused to go to bed without it. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10....




Eders make such serious funny faces.  Here's one of her more popular ones!


Eders hair is growing so fast!  I have to pull it up everyday so it's out of her face.  Our current fave is piggies.


Another thing Eden is famous for is her art abilities.  Her BODY ART ABILITIES!!!  She draws on herself all the time!  We have told her over and over that we only draw on paper, but she still hasn't quite got the concept.  1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Kids are good at making their Moms count to ten. She is a beautiful girl!