TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, June 30, 2011

{Conked Out}

Eden has been conking out lately, whenever, wherever.
I love her baby c.h.u.b. hands and her tiny little thumb that brings her so much comfort. 
I love her little face, still smudged and dirty from lunch.
I love the shiny spot under her nose that shows up in most of her pictures, reminding Mom that she needs to wipe Eden's nose more.





"Is she wearing a pink and white gingham blazer to nap in?" you might be asking yourself.  And yes.  She is.  I was sorting clothes that day and she pulled this fab jacket out of the box and wore it all day long.  Even to nap in.
Love this girl!

1 comment:

kjjaco5 said...

so cute... that must be her fav blanket... its in every pic... including the bathtub. HA!!!! Little thumb sucker! SO CUTE!!! BTW congrats!