We never have a dull moment in this house! Little Eden brings tears to our eyes with all her little funny ways. She talks full sentences and I try to capture them, but usually fail. Some of my favorite things she says are:
"Chiefers! Ki-et!" ("Chief! Be Quiet!"-she yells this out the window if she hears him bark.)
"Hot Molly!" ("Hot Tamale!")
"I wan a san-ich" ("I want a sandwich")
"seal-yowl" ("cereal")
"chalk-it meelk" ("chocolate milk")
This girl really cracks us up! Not three minutes before this video was taken, the whole herd of us were in her face, having her repeat things we were saying. For example: "Can you say garage door opener?" and she'd try her darnedest to say it, which resulted in fits of giggles from everyone. But she apparently lost interest by the time I pulled out the camera, though! Still cute though!
2 comments:
What a crack-up! "Can you say _____? Yep!" I laughed out loud. Does she add -ers to a lot of things? Gabers, Chiefers, etc?
Oh my hilarious-ness! She is so stinking funny! We sure love that girl...Eders...as Mia would say.
Post a Comment