TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, May 20, 2011

End of School Year Activities

I had the chance to help out on McKoy's Zoo Field Trip Day.  I took Addison, Eden, and Gabe.  In our group we had those 3, McKoy, his friend from his class, Kohl, and Madi.  It turned out to be a decent day, a little windy, of course, but decent for Idaho. 



 The next day I helped at Carter's "Spring Fling".   It turned out rainy and cold, but most of the kids didn't let that damper their spirits!  McKoy, Addison, and Eden helped me run the "Egg Balancing on a Spoon" game (it probably has a real name, but I can't think of it).  Thank goodness McKoy was there, because Eden cried most of the last half.  We had pretty fun, but were pretty excited when we got to leave.
I am glad I got to spend time with my boys on their fun end-of-the-year activities!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Aren't you so glad school is out for the summer? It seems like that last couple of weeks is so busy that you can't even enjoy it!