Addison and Eden's hair is getting soooo long! I couldn't get a great picture of Eden's because she is so used to looking at the camera and saying "cheese!" that she was a little confused as to why her mom kept telling her to turn around so she could take a picture of her!
Here's one of Addison's hair. It does take me a good 20 minutes to comb it out after it's washed, and every time I'm going through all that to get it combed, I decide we are going to cut it. But then it dries, and it's so pretty and fun to do, so my mind gets changed again. :)
Here's the two cutie-patooties freezing after getting out of the tub while their ridiculous mom snaps yet another picture!
2 comments:
Your girls are absolutely adorable. I anxiously await the day that Madi has long enough hair to do something other than Horns!
She is just like Rapunzel. Mia pulls on her hair all the time so she can get it long like Rapunzel. I can't believe how much Eden looks like a miniature McKoy with longer hair. Such cute girls!
Post a Comment