TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Day Out

We drove up past Heise one Saturday to take advantage of the decent weather.  We were joined by Mike, Tammie, and boys.  The kids had a blast climbing on the rocks and shooting guns.  The adults had fun shooting too, although I need a little more practice so I don't embarrass myself so much!








We got a call not long after we had started their from a realtor wanting to show our house.  We didn't have much choice to cut the day short and head home to get everything super show ready.  Tammie and Mike were kind enough to keep the kids for us so we could hurry to get things done.  Luckily, we hadn't let things get too far behind, so we had the house looking good with a few minutes to spare before the scheduled showing.  Damien went back up to Ririe to get the kids while I went out to dinner and a movie with a bunch of ladies from the ward that we had planned earlier in the week.  Not ten minutes after we left the house, I got a call from the realtor saying they would have to cancel.  Yeah, that is not super annoying, rude, and maddening for me!!!! :) Trying to sell a house is getting kinda old!

No comments: