TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Girls

Addison LOVES to color, do her "homework", cut, glue, staple, tape, etc.  The day I took this picture she sat at this table the whole hour and a half that Eden was asleep for her afternoon nap!  I had to snap a picture of my little student hard at work!
Eden is such a funny girl!  She LOVES being outside, too!  These little snow boots were hand me downs from Jace (I think???) and all my kids have worn them.  They are the funniest little size 4 snow boots but great for a quick trip out to swing.  Oh, she also figured out how to carry the step stool into mom's closet, reach up and get a necklace, ring, bracelet, etc. down and put it on. Purdy, huh!

1 comment:

Amber McArthur said...

Beautiful girls for sure! We wished we lived closer so that Mia and Addison could be good students togther and Eden and Ellie could take naps together and we could craft together! :)