TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter fell on Conference Weekend, which happens to be my absolute favorite weekend that happens twice a year. Why, you might ask, is this my favorite weekend? Mostly because I do a lot of this:Mainly hanging out in my most comfy sweats, forgoing makeup and contacts, "listening" to conference, and gaining 4 to 5 pounds eating. Actually, since we had Easter candy around too, I might be closer when I say 6 to 7 pounds! Eden sure thought the world of those peeps---which is fine by me because I'd rather eat dog food!!! But she liked them......Addison had a blast finding her Easter basket. She loved her new crocs, bubbles (she's a big fan), and lots of candy!
McKoy was all smiles as soon as he walked out and remembered he got to find his basket. He thought his new crocs were "awesome" and has almost rubbed the little bumpy things off his new basketball by playing with it so much.
Carter's bright eyes quickly spotted his hidden basket (the Easter bunny really needs to get better hiding spots...) and was "pumped" to find new crocs and a much needed/wanted junior size basketball.
Damien and I enjoyed eating as many Reese's Eggs we could (I beat him five to four) and watching our kids do all the fun Easter activities. We colored eggs and spent most of the weekend, besides going to Mike and Tammie's for a couple hours for a yummy Easter dinner, hanging out with the six of us. Just the way I like it!

No comments: