It was time again for another get together with the sis's.
And it just happened to be the same time Amber had to come to Idaho to get a crown fixed on her tooth, so she got to join in on the festivities! We were also glad to have my Aunt Linda (my mom's sister) visiting for the day, so that was fun to get to see her!
It was Marie's turn to host and plan, and she definitely didn't disappoint!
1 comment:
So I just had a chance to review your blogs from the last month. First I have to say the Worst Mom Award can not go to you because you don't live up to that award. And WOW that is a big Kitty kat to display in your home. He must be so proud :) !!! Saw the pics at sportsman's. There was another pic there and was no match for his. Hope everyone is feeling better and maybe ?? see you at some track meets. I have a hard time participating in the track events.
Post a Comment