TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, November 9, 2009

[ hAlLoWeEn 2009 ]

We had the 2nd Annual Baldwin Family Halloween Party on October 31st. It was so fun to have everyone come to our home and see everyone's crazy and creative costumes! (We missed having mom and dad, Nate, Hugh and Candace, the older Larkin kids, Nitch and Ash and their cutes girls, and the Sheets family) But it still sure was a house full-and I am glad everyone agreed to come to our house-it gave me a reason to clean and decorate and do something productive! :) It was Amber and I's turn to host it this year, and I can honestly say, my little sis is so super creative and good at this kind of stuff! This party was pulled off because of her! She had so many great ideas and really thinks about things that will be fun and make people happy. I love that about her. So, thanks Ams, for making this party so great!!! Check out the cool costumes this cool people came up with... McArthur Family
{Bee Keeper, Flower, Bee-seriously, can this little family get any cuter???}
Poulter Family
{can you believe these boys actually MADE their costumes out of duct tape??? So creative and super cool! }

Baldwin Family
{These two made me laugh so hard I almost cried-they certainly looked the part-and I've never seen a rodeo clown quite that cute!!!}

Erickson Family
{Go Broncos!!! And that Super Girl and Little Cassie Dragon are some of the best babysitters around...can't wait til they're actually legal age to leave kids with!}

The CLarkin Family
{I haven't seen a costume quite this hilarious since the ballerina sumo wrestling costume he wore last year! Such a good sport, he is! And I love these two girls-they're the most kind, loving people....}

Smith Family
{Damien was only able to stay at the party for about thirty minutes as he was off to a State Playoff game in the Mini Dome (they lost :( ), hence the "coach" costume, and Carter was lucky enough to go along with him, so he is dressed in his Bulldog Best. We've got our tough guy McKoy dressed as The Rock, and of course our little Princess Addison, and Eden hanging out in her Halloween clothes (her mom lost track of time and didn't put her in her pea pod costume) with her best friend and mom who was the "Coach's Widow" (hey-that's about as creative as I get...) }
Amber and I created some pretty creepy cuisine for the party. Here's our Witches Potion and Bug Guts. (dry ice is super amazing-can't believe I've never used it before, but this will definitely NOT be the last time!!!)



Lots of yummy food and fun games! I appreciate all the help in making this year's Halloween Party so great!

4 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

All I can say is... WOW, a LOT of work!!! :)

Sabra said...

Cool pictures! Looks like tons of fun!

JMP said...

So impressive and so much fun! Thanks for all yo do!

Teri said...

You guys are seriously so cool! Great job...All your costumes were so creative and funny. Looks like fun!