TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, September 17, 2009

HaRd WoRkInG

Carter (as well as McKoy) definitely takes after his dad in that he is a hard worker. We have tried to instill in our children the value of hard work and the joy of taking care of our possessions. Since having a yard, the boys have loved pitching in where ever they can. (it's actually a big fight over who GETS to mow the lawn, even between Damien and I, because we all like to do it!) Damien taught Carter how to run the weed eater a few weeks ago, and he does a great job. I am glad he is so willing to do it. I'm sure in ten years or so, he won't be as enthusiastic about weed eating the yard!



3 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

Those are the funniest pictures ever. What a hard working boy! He is such a good helper! Good job Carts-

Oh and where did he get these goggles?

The Wright Family said...

Oh that is cute. What a good worker! Do you lend him out to other people? :)

isaacandruth said...

That's awesome!