TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nick and Susan Baldwin Family Reunion

We had our annual Nick and Susan Baldwin family reunion on July 10th and 11th. It was so much fun! A HUGE thank you needs to go out to Bruce and Nikki Sue and their family for hosting the event at their home in Heber city, and for letting us go out on their boat and jet skis all day Friday. They are the best hosts and so kind. So THANK YOU Larkin Family!!!! We enjoyed a talent show from the grand kids, lots of yummy food, game after the kids had gone to bed, bowling, fishing, and I'm stopping there because there is just too much to mention!!! Here are a FEW (I'm so sad this is all I took of the whole weekend) photos....OH, and we were able to get family pictures done on Saturday with EVERYONE there, so as soon as I get them back, I'll be sure to post them! Addison just airing out a little....won't these be great for her wedding video one day....



The bestest little helper in the world, Kenadee, and the nicest little girl in the world, Mia


The kids had a blast playing with water balloons-here's Brecken helping out all the little kids


Mia and I hung out in the shade for a bit while her mom and dad went on the boat. She fell right to sleep, as she found the most comfortable spot on top of her cousin! She fit right on my big tummy, and had a real good nap! I barely had to hold on to her because of the way she fit on right there.....


(yes, check out my SERIOUS Downeast Basic Tee tan line.....it's great.....)
We had a lot of fun spending those couple days with family. I am so thankful for all of them and feel very blessed to be a part of this family!




3 comments:

Halli said...

Ha! Ha! Addison is going to love those pictures some day... :0) Glad you had a great time!

JMP said...

good job already recording the memories! You are one on the ball gal!

The Wright Family said...

That looks like fun! I bet you're really ready for that baby to come!