TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, July 31, 2009

{Baby Update}


Just a quick post to let everyone know SHE'S HERE!!!

Eden was born Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 8:20 am. She weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 inches long. Everything is going good and I'll do a longer post when I can see straight!

(I'm sort of tired....)

14 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

Holy moley! I didn't realize you were so close! It went by fast for me....I am sure that is not the case for you! She is adorable and I love the name Eden! I am so happy for you! Good luck with everything!

Stef Kelly said...

YAY! I'm soooo happy for you! She is so precious! Congrats!

kjjaco5 said...

WOW!!! Was she early? I had no idea you were having her already!!?? Kyle hasnt even said anything!!! Congrats.... she is beautiful! Love her poochey lips!

The Wright Family said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful!!

Blake and Lacy said...

Oh, she is so cute! Congrats guys!

matt and marlise said...

oh my heck! she's sooo pretty! i want to squeeze those little cheeks! she's adorable...

Amber said...

i bet your tired! Congrats...she is adorable!!!

Halli said...

Yay! I love her name!

Lettie said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful.

Jake and Megan said...

We are so glad that Eden is here!! She is so cute! I am coming to get your kids today so you can sleep.(not sure how to sleep when a baby wants to nurse every hour!)

Teri said...

Congrats you guys! She is ADORABLE and those lips! Makes ya want to kiss em! Love her name too! I hope everyone is adjusting and doing well!

Emily said...

Congratulations-- She is so beautiful! I love this picture with her cute little lips. We've been thinking about you and were so happy to hear your good news. Hope you are doing well, Ash.
Also, your family reunion and Ross Park looked like lots of fun! You are all so tan.

Natalie said...

She is so pretty. I can't get enough of those adorable lips and kissable cheeks. I want to see her!

Starla said...

So cute! Congratulations! I am sure her brothers and sister love her to pieces. I love her cheeks!