I have to hurry and post this today so I don't take anymore credit for any cake or party we have in this house! I owe all the cute cake and party ideas to the coolest website ever! I came across it a while ago and have passed it around to lots of people.
Here's the link to it:
http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/
You can find TONS of pictures of cakes people have submitted, and some of them have step by step instructions, but most are so easy to make, you just need to see the idea and go from there. On the left hand side bar, you'll also see links with ideas for Cool Party, Costume, Showers, etc. It is a great site and hopefully you can find something on it to help your next party be awesome!
3 comments:
always brings a smile to my face to see your blog. What a cute family. I also need to ask you a quesiton from a post a while back. The stripes in addison's room. Did you say to use caulk? and how are you feeling?
Great cake website, thanks for posting it! Cody's birthday is on Thursday so I'm making him a hamburger cake :D
My little boys 1st birthday is next week and I have been trying to figure out what kind of cake to do for him. Thanks for sharing this website, they have some darling ideas!! It'll be one i go back to again and again!!! Thanks.
By the way, I love that picture of Addison all decked out in her soldier gear and guns...that is adorable!
Post a Comment