TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

t.o.o.t.h.l.e.s.s

In the post below, you'll read about our fun weekend at our friend's cabin. Here is one more highlight about the trip!Carter lost his other top tooth! He was sledding outside with the other kids and got knocked in the mouth with someones sled. His mouth stared bleeding, but it wasn't because he was hurt, but because it knocked out his tooth!!! Don't ask me how, but Staten somehow FOUND the tooth in the snow, so Carter was able to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy to find. (and, no, she didn't forget this time)

2 comments:

Tyler and Caryn said...

I love your new layout. I saw on Facebook that you made it?!? WOW! Very cute!

The Wright Family said...

Wow! I cringe thinking about losing teeth. I can't believe I was able to get through that time as a child losing teeth :) Great job on the background! It looks very cute!