I know, I know, Easter was a while ago, but hey, better late than never, right???
Saturday Tammie and I took the kids to the Ririe Community Egg Hunt. Tammie took Addison and McKoy over to the younger kids section, while Carter and Colter tagged along with me at the older kids spot. When the fire truck's horn blew, the chaos started, and then was all over about two minutes later! All the kids found lots of eggs, and of course Addison didn't understand what the heck we were doing. When we opened the eggs, McKoy found two pieces of paper with numbers on them, meaning he won two prizes. Carter won an all day fishing trip, which he was excited about of course! McKoy ended up winning a pack of awesome bubbles with cool blowers and this...
He was pretty excited! Carter kept calling him a lucky duck!
Sunday, the kids of course strayed from their usually pattern of waking up early (why does that happen only on days when we actually want them to wake up early????) and were in a hurry to see what the Easter Bunny had left them. They were so excited to find all the toys and candy and even more excited to get to fill a little baggie of them to take for our church snack. I finally had to wake Addison up at 8:40, so I didn't get a picture of her, or any of them looking so cute in their Easter Sunday clothes. Love that nine o'clock church!!!
We had a good holiday!
2 comments:
I love Mckoys PJ's, I actually used to have some just like them! they glowed in the dark. Pretty cool. Looks like you have been having fun lately. Your kids sure are cute!
Looks like a fun Easter. If I won a bike I would call myself a lucky duck too!! :)
Post a Comment