TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, November 17, 2008

Like Mommy? Like Daddy?

Sunday was the first time I was brave enough to use heat on Addison's hair. I have been so nervous to try anything, afraid I would burn her. But her hair is getting longer and I just couldn't hold off any longer. I used my straightener to flip her hair out a little. It was so cute, these pictures don't do her justice!
Tammie was saying the other day that she thinks Addison is looking more like her momma everyday. So I had to dig out some old pictures and see if it was true. I am not very good at seeing these kinds of things. What do you think?

Addison's Mommy and Daddy

(Isn't he so cute?!?!?!???)

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add me! My email is ruthmmecham@yahoo.com :D

Emily said...

She looks like such a copy of the two of you.... Both those baby pictures, you and Damien have the same chin and she does too...

emilyflynn@idahovandals.com by the way.

Anonymous said...

Oh and Addison really looks just like you I think! She's a doll.

Teri said...

She's identical to you Ashley! I've thought that all along. And I see more of damien in your boys...that picture of him is SO cute. It's fun to see baby pictures of you guys :)

Teri said...

Oh...and we'd love to keep up with your blog too!

kjjaco5 said...

WOW!!! Your blog is POPULAR!!! 5 people in 15 min! kjjaco5@yahoo

Do you know how to backup your blog? I have been wanting to incase of anything loosing all my info...??? OR ANYONE?

Halli said...

So cute!! She does look like you! Add me to your list too please! (You have my e-mail, so I'm not going to post it here...) :)

JMP said...

Ash- holy cow Ads looks like you so much! No wonder your kids are so darn cute- you are Damien were the cutest little kids!

Halli said...

Oh, and I love baby Ashley's hair-do in that picture!! :)

Stef Kelly said...

Hey Ashely...
I love looking at your blog...I know I don't leave comments very often, but I still like knowing how your life is! My email is- stefaniekelly23@yahoo.com

Love Addison's hair...I've been doing that with Brooklyn's too. It is so much fun being able to "doll" up our little dolls!

Stef

Natalie said...

Your boys look just like Damien...Addison looks just like you. Adorable pics of you and Damien by the way. Add me to your blog, por favor.

nataliestyer@yahoo.com

Amber McArthur said...

Ba..ha. That is the cutest hair ever! Wow-so impressive! She does look alot like you! We want to check your blog too-so add us! amber.mcarthur0@gmail.com

Amber said...

Yep, just like mommy!

smarts12@hotmail.com (Amber Powell Redd)

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Add us too. edoquest@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

Hey Ashley!!!

My email is: jess.pete.85@gmail.com

Your little girl's hair turned out so cute! I look forward to one day being able to do Brielle's hair! I only hope that I can do it as good as you!

Have a great day!

Jessica (Gallup) Peterson

The Karrens said...

Ours is
mjkarren@comcast.net

Thanks~
Jenna

Chelsea said...

The pictures are cute! Most people say that My kids look like Thomas, but I can really see My brothers and my dad and Thomas and me in them. They have picked up features that belong to a variety of people. I love noticing features about my kids and realizing who they belong to. My email address is chelseamgood@yahoo.com

Mike and Angie Rockwood said...

I like looking at your blog. It gives me some good ideas. angierockwood@hotmail.com

Starla said...

I love having girls, they are so much fun. (I'm sure boys are just as fun :o) Enjoy doing her hair while she can't yell at you yet, about every other day it is a battle to just let me brush Emma's hair. Gotta love the 3's. starlaerickson@gmail.com

Harmon Family said...

I have thought about doing the same thing with my blog. Here is my email address

bszharmon@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Please keep me updated with your blog. My email is amanda@jaredhorsley.com
Addison is a cutie.

Camille said...

Marie told me how cute your blog is. It is!
Your kids are darling. We just tried out the curling iron for the first time Sunday. Wow. What a difference it made!

My blog is private too. You can email me heavenandheck at gmail dot com
I will add you on to our list too.

Barnes Family said...

Hey... love your blog, add me to the list(you have my e-mail) Thanks

Jane said...

Ashley,
Although I don't leave comments on your blog very often, I still love reading it. I'm glad others in your family have blogs, too, so we can keep up on the news! Oh, and I think Addison looks just like you! I remember like it was yesterday when you were just a year old. You and Amber were and still are known as the little girls, aren't you?!!
Love, Aunt Jane
grannyjane1976@msn.com

Amber said...

I think she looks just like you! She's so dang cute, and I love her dress. My email is ambergenta@gmail.com and I would love to be added to your blog!

oh and I feel so much better now that i'm private so i don't think you'll regret it:)

Anna Rhodes said...

Isn't it so fun to have so many followers.
annamfrhodes@gmail.com

The Hurd Herd said...

I want to be added for sure! I love to see your cute family!
c-ahurd@hotmail.com

Blake and Lacy said...

Don't forget us! lacy14@gmail.com

Emily said...

I think that your boys look more like Damien and Addison is your twin! They are all so cute! We'd love to keep up with you:
jeffandemharding@hotmail.com
Thanks!
P.S. Nat was our photographer. She was a pro and took us to a perfect park after taking some at her house.

Shantel said...

Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog before you made it private! I'd love an invite!!!

shantelreid@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Shantel (Jensen) Reid

Bryan and Karalee said...

I think she looks alot like her momma too!! you are both adorable girls! My e-amil address is ktaylor2199@hotmail.com
We would love to stay in touch. Thanks.

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

Wow I'm caught up on the blog. The puppies have arrived. Funny story there before I read your whole blog on that one I actually told Jake you were expecting LOL!!! Well looks like you will be overwhelmed with e-mail address but I too would like to keep viewing. kaceyjessen@hotmail.com

Annalee Taylor said...

THanks for leaving me a comment, I had seen your blog a while ago but now Im just going to add you to my list! Addison is so cute, all your kids are, I cant believe you have 3! Wow. My email is ranandanntaylor@msn.com so you better add me!

Sabra said...

Don't forget us! sabrahess@yahoo.com

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

we have to see your amazing blog still, by the way thanks for the post!!!! ha ha

nathankingbaldwin@hotmail.com

Damien said...

What up fool!!!! dsmith@ririeschools.com
Who is that beautiful baby boy displayed on your blog?

The Wright Family said...

add us to the LONG list!
wrightk@byui.edu