We had a great Halloween this year! (between you and me though, I felt like we celebrated it all week, not just one day!!!) Our festivities this year including:
Sunday-Carving pumpkins
Monday-Making sugar cookies (always a huge ALL day project that the kids LOVE to help with)
Tuesday-taking cookies around to some of our friends and neighbors
Wednesday-Nothing about Halloween, but me and McKoy visited Aunt Meggan so she could cut our hair, and she had Halloween candy there, so I guess you could say it was like a practice round of trick or treat! :)
Thursday-our ward carnival!
Friday-1st Annual Nick and Susan Baldwin Halloween Party/Carnival! We had so fun!
Saturday-My little sister's baby shower and watching Ririe Bulldogs play a state playoff game in the mini dome(sadly, they lost), where we enjoyed eating LOTS of our Halloween candy!.JPG)
Our Ward Carnival was so fun! Damien had Parent Teacher Conference so he wasn't able to come, but the kids and I went out and had a great time!
McKoy and Carter each won a goldfish at one of the carnival games
McKoy's wig was making him itch so he ditched it after a few minutes...
The boys trying to bite those donuts! They did it too, much to the help of the Young Women in charge...
The cutest little cheerleader you ever saw....she DID NOT like the face paint and masks! She bawled, like really bawled, every time her brothers looked at her! SAD!
The Baldwin Family Halloween Party
If you can't tell, Damien dressed up as a hunter and I was a moose...
Emma (Marie's daughter), Mallory (Megan's), and McKoy-I love the way Emma is looking at McKoy-they are best buds right now, it's hilarious!
Here's all the grandkids! (we are only missing Bruce and Nikki's three oldest)
Carter and Cody
7 comments:
Red and Black are much better colors, but I'll give you this much you and your kiddos look great in blue and gold too.
Your kids looked awesome for Halloween! And those are both beautiful pictures of you!
I love the costumes!! Addison looks so cute! Looks like you guys had a way fun week.
halloween was fun this year i hope we do a party every year!!! nathan and i were talking about how funny your costumes were... you and damien. the rest of your family looked so cute too!!!
It was such a great halloween party! I loved--loved all of your kids customes. McKoy seriously cracked me up! Lets do another party soon!
By the way, you look so pretty in all the pics and also R-i-r-i-e( I am chanting that in my head as I type)
Hey Ashley! It was so good to hear from you! And of course I don't mind if you check-in now & again...I plan on doing the same thing! I was so glad that I was able to find you on facebook as well! I can't believe how time just flies by! Nor did I know that you have three kids now! Wow! They are all so adorable and cute! Your family is so cute! I know my parents miss your family being in their ward! And I was actually wondering about your family about a week ago or so! And thanks, we think Brielle is so adorable too! It is amazing how much you change once you have a kid! And I am not just taking about how our body changes...lol! It was so good to hear from you! Have a great day!
-Jessica (Gallup) Peterson
I am sure you noticed my married name is Peterson :)
Post a Comment