TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, October 30, 2008

CrAzY hAiR!!!

Today, instead of wearing costumes, Carter's kindergarten had "Hideous Hair and Horrendous Hat" Day! (Kind of creative I thought!) Carter has been needing a hair cut for a long time, but today was one day I was glad he had long hair. He really wanted a mohawk, spayed black, and after enormous amounts of gel, molding wax, and hair spray, ta da!, a mohawk! These pictures are from after school, so the black spray is a little faded!



5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is pretty creative of them to do a crazy hair day! He looks cute! It would totally be fun to go to a Farm! McKoy looks like he is REALLY happy! He must have had a lot of fun.

JandK Manwaring Family said...

sweet hair! You've had so much fun stuff going on with your family it was fun to read it all. Happy belated birthday, by the way.
I better not tell my girls about McKoy's farm trip. They would be WAY too jealous!

Jake and Megan said...

Cool hair Carter! Maybe you should leave your hair in a mohawk all the time.

The Wright Family said...

Neat hair! Good job! I see kids with hair like that in the high school a lot just trying to look cool. funny. I love Halloween

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

Love the hair!!! I'm excited for those days with Kody :) Looks like you guys have lots of fun :)