TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fluff Ball

Sunday night we were hanging out watching football and eating popcorn. Carter had already gotten his pajamas on, and McKoy was is his room supposedly getting his on. Well, he came out looking like this...

You might not be able to tell, but he has every pair of basketball shorts that we own on. We counted each one and it totalled up to 13! He thought he was pretty funny...and preceded on putting every basketball jersey (9 total). Then Carter thought it would be fun too, so he put on all his shorts and jerseys!! (He had eight shirts and six shorts on) The following video is VERY SHAKY, but funny, I thought. Carter is the photographer...


I know your probably asking yourself, "Why does she have 19 pairs of basketball shorts and 15 jerseys????" To be honest, I'm not sure....Blame it on having two little boys that are sports fanatics!!!

6 comments:

JMP said...

we love that kid!

Amber said...

"Hi, I'm Chandler, could I BE wearing anymore clothes??"

Just had to say you're kids are adorable, especially that little Addison!

The Hurd Herd said...

His voice sounds so grown up! You have fun kids!

Amber McArthur said...

Wow! I love how fast he can run in all of those clothes!

Jake and Megan said...

Funny! McKoy is so so so so cute & makes every time I see him! I love the twinkle he has in his eye!

The Wright Family said...

That is so hilarious! I love little kids. :)