TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Football Freezin'

Friday night, the kids and I, along with Mike, Tammie, and their boys, went to support the RIRIE BULLDOGS at their last home game. I love watching Damien coach, he gets so into it and does a great job. He truly loves what he does, and I think that's so important to a person's happiness. True, coaching takes a lot of time and effort, and some of that time is spent away from the kids and I, but I feel like there are big rewards in it for Damien as a teacher and a coach. He has a way of being an effective role model to these kids and now a days, I feel like good teachers are too few and far between.



I just had to take this picture of the kids when I pulled into the garage after the drive back to Shelley. These three are OUT...but if you notice in the background McKoy and Colter are NOT...those two are hilarious together and totally hype each other up...it might make for a long week... :)

8 comments:

The Dipo's said...

LOL! I have those exact same glasses that Tammie is wearing! LOL! That's funny.

Sabra said...

We went to North Fremont's game last night. We froze too!!!!!!
You look so cute in the picture.
I also love the school pictures of Carter. You have an adorable family.

The Karrens said...

They are all so cute. It looks like it was cold. Another reason to stay in Nashville. Hope football went well.

Jess said...

That makes me miss the fall time. How fun for your kids.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

I love the picture of all of them sleeping and addison sucking her thumb!!!

Emily said...

You all look so cute bundled up. I miss watching football, while freezing outside. Good memories. Those kids are lucky to have Damien to look up to. What a great guy you have.

Amber said...

BBRRRRRRRRRRR! You're awfully brave to sit out with the kids and watch a football game! Then again, I guess if you have kids to chase after, it keeps you pretty warm...

Jake and Megan said...

So much fun! Nothing better then freezing cold and football!