TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, October 17, 2008

All about Carter


Carter got his Kindergarten school pictures back yesterday. He is such a cute kid with a good heart. He really tries hard to please his mom and dad, and has a sensitive side that I am grateful for. He cares a lot about his family and wants us to be happy. Just today, I was getting frustrated with the clear boxing tape (it's so annoying, I can't find the edge to start a new piece and then when I do, it rips into little slices down the side...) and I have this habit of kind of gritting my teeth and groaning, Carter tells me, "Remember Mom, we're trying to have a good day today." He had just heard me say this like ten minutes before when McKoy was having a little "mishap" and I had said, "McKoy, I want to have a good day, so get off the floor and stop acting like that...." I'm sure glad Carter is here to remind me of that. Here are some facts about Carter (with his help, of course...)

1. His favorite colors are blue and green.

2. He is six.

3. His favorite time at school is now art time.

4. His teacher's name is Mrs. Ishino.

5. His favorite thing to do is draw.

6. His favorite thing to do with his little brother is wrestle.

7. (from McKoy) I cleaned up his clothes in his room today just to be nice. (this was after his little mishap...)

8. He is really good with numbers....ask him what is 4 x 4 and he'll you 16. (I have NO idea how is already knows this stuff, but I think math is going to be his "thing".)

9. He loves to play his new Leapster, but the batteries are dead. (He reminds me daily that we're out, and have been since Monday.)


3 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

He is a handsome little man!

Amber McArthur said...

I love that picture of Carts! Do you think he could send me one for my board? We are so lucky to have a nephew as great as Carter! We sure do love him.

Jake and Megan said...

He is such a hansome fellow! We sure enjoy Carter around and glad because he is Jace's BFF. Love ya car-seat!