Congratulations to Damien's little brother who is engaged to Rachael Lee! They are planning their wedding for December 19th, in the St. George Temple! Rachael is great and I am excited to have a sister in law on the Smith side!
Hey Ashley! Tianna (Lovell) here. I found your blog a few days ago and have been blog stalking ever since. :) It's fun to catch up and see how you and Damien are both doing. It's been so long!
Anyway, I have no idea how to contact Zane, so could you please pass on my congrats to him? I've always loved that boy to death and I'm glad that he's so happy!
That is great news about Zane. I wish i could tell him congrats myself, but since i don't have a way to contact him, i'll have to ask you to pass it on for me. He is such a fun kid. I am happy for him, and rachael looks so cute! I understand about the hunting stuff, my husband is a big time hunter, and thinks it is great to "bring home meat!"
Yeah for Zane! I am excited for him. I haven't heard form him in a while and would love to wish him well and congrats to him. Thanks for letting us know Ashley.
7 comments:
Hey Ashley! Tianna (Lovell) here. I found your blog a few days ago and have been blog stalking ever since. :) It's fun to catch up and see how you and Damien are both doing. It's been so long!
Anyway, I have no idea how to contact Zane, so could you please pass on my congrats to him? I've always loved that boy to death and I'm glad that he's so happy!
YEA for Zane and Rachael! That's Awesome!
That is great news about Zane. I wish i could tell him congrats myself, but since i don't have a way to contact him, i'll have to ask you to pass it on for me. He is such a fun kid. I am happy for him, and rachael looks so cute! I understand about the hunting stuff, my husband is a big time hunter, and thinks it is great to "bring home meat!"
Yeah for Zane! I am excited for him. I haven't heard form him in a while and would love to wish him well and congrats to him. Thanks for letting us know Ashley.
I had not heard that! Congrats to Zane!
wahoo Zane! She is so cute. I am way excited for them both.
Awesome! Congratulations Zane!
Post a Comment