TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Piggys



Addison's hair is really starting to come in. This was our first attempt at pigtails. She did really good-just sat there and played with toys. I was laughing because she'd kinda blink her eyes fast while I was doing it. I think I was pulling her hair a little, but I guess she'll get used to it. Sorry baby girl.

(her hair looks a little red in these pictures but it's really not)

6 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

We love Addisons hair, she always looks so cute. Is this the day that some lady said she looked like a devil?

Stef Kelly said...

Hey Ashley,
I was looking at Starla's blog and found yours. Your little girl is such a cutie! Isn't it so much fun to do hair, and have all the pink around? Hope life is treating you well. Your boys are growing up too fast. CUTE kids! If you want...you can check my blog out...

scottandstefkelly.blogspot.com

Take care!
Stef

Damien and Ashley said...

Mugs-Yes-I guess she did look a little devilish but we all know she is the perfect little angel!

Stef Kelly said...

We really do need to get together. I miss seeing everyone. It would be fun for our kids to play, and for the adults to visit. We should plan something!!

Stef

Starla said...

Your kids are so cute! They grow up so fast. I think your little girl looks a lot like you, girls are so much fun! I am glad you guys are doing well in Shelley!

Amanda said...

hey Ashley I also found your blog on Starlas. It is fun to see what you are up to. I can't beleive Carter is almost 6, I have a Carter too and he just turned 6...months :) Please email me so I can send you an invite to my blog. Sorry, I set it to private. amanda@jaredhorsley.com