TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Alvin Called And Wants His Cheeks Back.....


Okay-so this picture is awful but let me explain the reasons... I had to get my wisdom teeth out Friday! This is the day after and I was feeling just about as good as I am lookin'. Damien had the boys puff their cheeks out like a chipmunk but we didn't even have to tell Addison, and look how good she did! (ha ha-I love those cheeks of hers) Anyway, it was pretty rotten and I'm still really sore but the swelling has gone down a little. I sure was glad to have my husband, mom, and sister Megan there to take care of me and help out with my kids. Thanks everyone for the help!

1 comment:

Jake and Megan said...

We are so glad you are feeling better. We are glad we can help you!