TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Boy's Room

Here's some pics of the boys room. They do pretty good sharing
a room and love their bunk bed tent.


I got this sign for FREE at a craft store in Rigby and thought it would go good in my boys room. I use it as a way to keep my boys, particually McKoy, in their beds at night. I told them it was a "magic sign" and anytime they wake up at night and feel scared or nervous all they have to do is look at this sign and their scared feelings will go away. It's worked so far-it makes nighttime a whole lot easier. (I'm actually surprised it's worked)

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that you guys have a blog so we can keep up with you! Your kids are so cute and have grown so, so much-I can't believe it!!! Your kids rooms are darling (I wouldn't expect anything less!). I'm excited to check in every once in a while!!

The Hurd Herd said...

Ashley! It is so fun that we both have blogs now! Your family is so cute! I love Addison's hair! Your house is very cute!

Jake and Megan said...

Love the monster sign! I keep forgetting to tell you(like we don't talk everyday) that Carter cured Jace from being scared at night. When he slept over last, he told him "You just got to face your fears and be tougher then your fear." He hasn't got out of his bed yet. Thanks Carts!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

How could you be scared in such cute rooms?? We love addison room. You house is so nice and we need to come visit more!!!