Our kitchen remodel is starting to really come along now. We have, so far, torn out the drop ceiling, filled in the space between the top of the cupboards and the ceiling, hired someone to come and match the existing texture on the ceiling (which turned out really, really good) and hung new lighting. I did have to end up painting the entire ceiling of the whole middle floor. It was not something I was wanting to do but now that it's done it looks so much better and brighter. Damien was able to hang the new lighting and do the electrical work for it. It looks really good, but it was sure a large task! There may have or may not have been lots of close calls was swearing ha ha!!!!! But seriously, I was amazed at all he did without really knowing what he is doing! :):):) It all works great and looks amazing! I'm getting anxious to start the painting process but still feel overwhelmed with how much work it is going to be. 




No comments:
Post a Comment