TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Good Thing He's Cute....

This kid kind of has the whole mess making down.  
This is him, painting my carpet with toothpaste.  He used me and Damien's toothbrushes as his paintbrushes.  Yes, I was taking deep breaths.  And counting to ten.  Or twenty. Or thirty...

You can see he's starting to feel a little bad about his decision right about now.  Sigh, it's a good thing he's cute.  

He was hungry.  So he grabbed the cheese off the cupboard.  And proceeded to bite chunks out.

He sees nothing wrong with that.  

Cutest bite marks ever.  And I didn't even have to take deep breaths. Or count.  I just laughed.


This one though, yeah, not so much laughing....
I was hurrying to leave to go get groceries one morning, since I didn't have extra kids, and it my haste to get ready, I left breakfast out on the cupboard.  BIG MISTAKE!! The girls came running up to our room, panicking and telling me to hurry and come to the kitchen.  As I was walking down, I was trying to picture all the bad things that Korver could have done, but I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS ONE! :)
Sugar everywhere!
Strawberry jam poured in the sugar!
He had sugar in his hair, ears, eyes,toes, you name it!!!
It was a messy, sticky, sugary MESS!!!
It took hours to clean up, and I still felt STICKY for days after I cleaned it all up.
And no, groceries didn't happen that day.
Good thing he's cute....

No comments: