TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, July 22, 2013

On the Mend...With a Haircut

Eden is finally starting to feel a little better after having so many bad days with her sore throat and canker sores. (At least I think that's what they were?!?!) I was really starting to worry about her.  She is so small-only 29 pounds right now-and seemed so frail.  She was sleeping a lot and had zero energy.  I just really felt like something was wrong!  I decided I would take her back in to the doctor if she was still feeling yucky when she woke up this morning.  But after her fourth bowl of cereal at breakfast, my worries melted away and I had my little Eden back! Yeah!
 This girl is sure glad her buddy is feeling better, too!
Oh, and did you notice Eden's cute haircut?!?!?  We finally got Aunt Meggan in the same room for five minutes :) and she was so nice to help us out with her hair.  If you'll remember, she cut a bit of her own hair awhile back and it really just need to be cut off and hopefully it will grow back fast! (I have found out that I much prefer long hair-I feel like I can do way more FAST hair do's that still look adorable but like it took us forever to do it!)

No comments: