I don't know how in the world we have an 11 year old! But we do, and what a good boy our Carter is. He is such a good helper, and I know he was sent to us as our firstborn for a reason. He tends to take after me in some things, like how he holds things in a lot and is quiet and moody (for lack of a better word!!!) sometimes. But he is witty and funny and has such a kind heart. He is mature beyond his years, and still asks lots of questions,which makes him very smart. He is an early riser, like his dad, and is almost always up by seven. He loves to be with his dad, and misses him the most out of all the kids, I feel like, as he is gone so much with work. He likes to read, could watch lots of tv if I would let him, and drinks tons of milk! :) We are so lucky to have him as our son!
 |
| Made an "11" pancake for him, along with scrambled eggs and chocolate milk. |
 |
| Tammie left this fun surprise on our sidewalk. It really put a smile on that cute face! |
 |
| Such a great oldest brother! |
 |
| Excited to eat his crazy cake cupcakes. (They were amazing!) |
 |
| The best dad in the world |
 |
| The day after his birthday, I got a babysitter for Korver and took the other kids to the movie "Epic". They hadn't been to the movie theater very much, so it was a real treat! And we really like the movie! |
 |
We made sure to celebrate with Grandpa Smith, as he does share the same birthday. Look at all those candles! :)
Happy Birthday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment