TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

How grateful I am to be a mother.  I am blessed.  Truly blessed.  I take so much for granted, and know I will miss these days of chaotic craziness when this five little ones are grown up and gone.  
Days before Mother's Day, Damien jokingly said he was going to give me a tree. (He is BUSY BUSY BUSY managing JP Trees for Jerry Parker)  I laughed and gave him a hard time about it, thinking to myself, "He better not get me a tree---at least put a little thought into it!!!"  So boy was I surprised when Sunday morning rolled around and there was a TREE waiting there for me!  I was a little bugged at first, to be completely honest, but then he quickly melted my heart with his explanation for my Mother's Day Tree.  Each Mother's Day, we will take a picture by it to capture the growth of our family, our kids, and our lives.  I'm a sucker for the thoughtful sentimental stuff from him. :)  

No comments: