TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, March 1, 2013

OnE wHoLe YeAr AlReAdY???



Can't believe this little guy is turning one today!  He is so special and we all adore him!

Damien was gone for a coaching clinic in St. George so the kids and I celebrated his special day pretty laid back.  We had frozen pizza and pop for dinner (super healthy, I know), got a Redbox movie "Here Comes the Boom", and made milkshakes.  Korver was big help with the milkshakes! :)  The kids really liked the movie and were so excited when I let them eat their pizza in the living room while watching.   They had to leave their pop on the counter though. :) Pretty glad they were all excited over little things like this.  It was fun to make Korver's birthday something a little different and fun for the whole family!  

1 comment:

Halli said...

You are such a good mom Ash... :)