TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, March 11, 2013

Grow!

I had been wanting to make some sort of growth chart for a long time now.  I kept finding all sorts of cute ones that I could make, kept talking about what I was going to do, but that's about as far as I got.  Finally I realized my kids were growing so fast, I wasn't going to need a growth chart if I didn't do it soon!  That day, I rummaged around the garage, found a left over 1 x 4, and borrowed old yard sticks from Damien's classroom, and made myself a growth chart.  It isn't as cute as the ones you'll see on Pinterest or craft blogs, but I have a growth chart-and that's all that matters!

Korver was about 2' 4". (on 3/8/13)

Eden is almost 3' 3".  She grew the most out of the kids!

Addison is almost 3' 8".

McKoy is about 4' 3".

Carter is almost 4' 10".   Besides Eden, each kid grew about one inch.

1 comment:

Amber McArthur said...

So cute! I gotta get mine going. You inspire me...