TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Random Phone Pictures {December}

I got a new iPhone4 and the girls love taking pictures with it!  This is the very first picture we took on mom's phone!

Damien is seriously so busy!   I don't know how he does it all!  He crashed on the couch one day and I had to take a picture of the blanket little Eden spread on him during his nap.  Sweet girl!

Cute little Korvies is growing so big.  He is eating lots of new things-basically whatever we are eating. He hates baby food, just like all our other kids, but I prefer it that way, actually.  Still nursing a lot, too!


Poor Korver has been sick a lot this month.  He was so stuffed up and miserable.  He could suck his binks for a few seconds but then have to spit it out to breath! :(  Needless to say, his lack of sleep is not only wearing on him...:)



I have about a million pictures just like these ones!  And hilarious videos of moments that I did not realize she was videoing!!!  Good thing there is a DELETE button. :)

 Funny pictures I found that someone had taken during a basketball game.  Sometimes I am paying attention to the game and don't realize they are snapping pictures! :)

My girls were excited about this awesome neighbor gift we got from Nate and Amber Gallup. It is a "Don't Eat Pete" laminated game, with Christmas M & M's.  What a cute idea!


This picture isn't very clear,but I had to add it.  The roads were so bad when I was wanting to deliver our neighbor gifts, and so we all loaded in the truck.  That means Carter, McKoy, Addison  and Eden have to squish in back while Korver, Mom, and Dad sit in front.  They weren't all that excited about the whole situation, as you can see from Carter's face! :)

No comments: