TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Randomness

He doesn't fall asleep very much on his momma anymore.  He is getting so big, so fast.  How glad I am to be his mom!

The 3 Amigos-keeping each other entertained, playing in their clothes boxes, while mom is doing laundry.

Eden trying on Halloween costumes.  This one was borrowed from a neighbor and was her favorite, even though it was a 12 month size!

I was trying to snap some quick pictures of Korver one day and didn't even notice Addison's antics in the background until I was viewing the pictures on the laptop.  Not sure how I missed those cool tricks of hers, but sure laughed when I saw it! I love that girl!

Addison climbed in Korver's crib early one morning and had him all dressed up by the time mom made it up to his room, after getting the big boys off to school.  He was as happy as can be with his pink hat and lacy ribbons   He might not think this is too funny in about ten years! :)

Eden and Addison thought this was pretty funny and kept just laughing and laughing!  He kept looking back at them as if to say, "What is so blasted funny???"  I do have to admit, that is probably the cutest "plumber" I've seen!

No comments: