TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Recent Projects

I have been in project mode lately and even though I have forgotten to take pictures of most of them, I did take a few.  I have tried to do one project per day.  Most of them have taken less than 20 minutes and they are things I have been wanting to do forever.  Pinterest has really helped get my creative juices flowing too and a lot of my projects are things I see on there.  
My bath toys are so annoying.  The boys shower in here also so there are always toys in the tub or on the floor when they toss them out to shower.  So, I saw a quick and easy fix (and cheap) on Pinterest and broke it out one day.

So much better now and it keeps my tub so much cleaner!

My recipes were a complete disaster!  I had always have a recipe box, but for the past few years had been printing recipes from cooking blogs I like.  So now I have random recipes everywhere, and I can never find the one I need.  So, I bought a binder, and order some four pocket photo pages for way cheap on Amazon.  I organized all my recipes into groups and made labels on my computer.  I taped them on with clear packaging tape and was surprised to see how good they turned out.  Then I printed a cute cover and called it good!  It is so much better and so much easier to find a recipe now!  And all of this took about 20 minutes to do and I've been needing to do it for almost a year!


This is a funny project we did that the girls have been begging to do forever.  I showed them it on Pinterest one day and they thought it was so cool!  I used fingernail polish to paint "undies" on all our naked barbies!  Ken's shorts just crack me up!  I wish I would have just done full one pieces on the girls and might go back and do that on them.  

I made this really simple menu planner really quick one day.  It was super easy and I have loved it! For some reason, it makes dinner so much easier-might be the fact that I don't have to think about it.  I have tried lots of different kinds of menus before but this is, by far, my favorite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pinterest is full of great ideas! love the sparkly undies!