TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, May 21, 2012

"Um, Mom??? Please HELP!!!"

Do you ever have those days when the top priority of the day is to SHOWER?  Yeah, that's what kind of day it was today.  Usually, I have to get the baby down for a nap and let the girls watch a show while I hurry in and out of the shower.  But today, Korver was not going along with the plan. He just wanted to smile and talk.  I got him fed and changed, and layed him on the girls floor.  The girls were in a serious session of playing dolls, so I told them to keep Korvs entertained while I jumped in the shower real fast.  You know if you have to use a four year old and a two year old as babysitters, you are pretty desperate to shower!  But my girls are very helpful and I know they would run in and get me if there were any problems or anything.  So after a quick shower, I came in to find the funniest thing I've seen in a while.  It had me laughing hard!
Korver's little face was saying, "What in the HECK are the doing to me???"

Both girls told me it was way funner playing dolls with a real baby!


I 'm not sure Korver agrees...:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at least nothing bad happened! good job, girls!