TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG
Monday, May 28, 2012
how'd this happen???
I was up way late tonight trying to get caught up on laundry. It had been a long, full day and I was glad to have the peace and quiet as I folded and sorted clothes. As I started in on the mountain of socks, I layed them out and started making piles. For some reason, when I looked down and realized the little line of socks in front of me, I started to cry. Not sad tears, really, but just a mix of every emotion that a mother feels. Probably just super tired, worn out tears with a mix of Memorial Day-reminiscing tears. Sometimes I look around at my messy-ish house, three fruit-snacked-and-cracker-crumbed cars, hard working husband, five cute kids, two annoying goats, two cows that I can't wait to have in my freezer, and nine chickens that don't stay in their coop :) and wonder "HOW'D THIS HAPPEN???" I feel old, and young at the same time-if that's even possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment