TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brownie Batter Should Be A Food Group

During breakfast that morning, in our hurry to get on the bus, McKoy asked if I could have brownies made for their after school snack.  I luckily remembered our brief conversation about three o'clock that day and hurried to whip up some brownies.  Before I could get them in the oven, Korver woke up and was demanding to be fed, so I told the girls they could have some TV time while I fed him.  I purposely hadn't used the Bosch to mix the brownies, just a very quiet wooden spoon, because I knew what would happen to the batter.  Well, why I was nursing up in the baby's room, the girls were up to no good! :) 








I had to capture these silly girls in their mischievousness fun.  Oh, and don't you love Eden's outfit for the day?  A pair of pink Disney Princess tights, a gift from Grandma Karen.  They had eaten so much, there wasn't enough to bake!

Needless to say, the boys did not have brownies baked by the time they got off the bus at 4:10, but they did have spoonfuls of brownie attempt #2!
#5 doesn't know the ooey goodness he missed while he was sleeping peacefully...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

add a can of pureed black beans to the batter and it would be! you won't be able to taste the difference!