TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Couldn't Stay Mad If I Tried...

!
Oh Eden!  She cracks us up EVERY SINGLE DAY!  Today she had been "struggling" with the potty training thing and had wet her pants four times!  While we were getting dinner ready, I kept asking her "Do you need to go the bathroom???" to which she would always answer "No, not yet!"  Since she hadn't gone for a while, and I was a little tired of cleaning up pee and wet 2T undies, I told her we were going to just go try to go.  She ran away from us and you could tell she was looking for a place to hide.  So this is where she picked!  I, of course, gathered everyone and we all had a good laugh at our little Eden!  I am happy to say that she finished up the rest of the evening with zero accidents.

No comments: