 |
| While preparations for the new baby were being finished, I had to switch Eden from the crib to a big girl bed. I really wanted to start new with the girl's room, but was a little overwhelmed with how much time and money it would take. Damien was right in the middle of the busiest time of year for him, and I was ginormously pregnant, so I just didn't feel up to it. Plus, I am super indecisive when it comes to what I want to do, so a lot of the times I just do nothing. I had talked to Amber about their room lots of times, but one conversation she offered to come and help me. So I decided to just jump in and take her help! I really wanted to do bead board in the room, since it already had the trim up. I measured the room and figured out how much it would cost and figured out how to fit it in our budget. :) I was lucky enough to find the bedding at TJ Maxx that was a really good price and just what I was looking for. My mom did hours and hours and hours of sewing for me, and I seriously wouldn't have done it with out her help. She has so many amazing talents-if I could have like 10% of Susan in me I would be good! :) |
 |
| Spence was so good to come and spend a whole day putting bead board up, painting, and getting bossed around be me and Ams! :) Damien was gone most of the day but helped when he got home. |
 |
| Amber basically painted the whole thing by herself and I tried to entertain the girls and keep them out of the way. |
 |
| Spence-hard at work! |
.jpg) |
| This is what the room looked like BEFORE: |
 |
| And this is AFTER! |
The girls LOVE it, and so do I! It wouldn't have happened with out Amber and Spence and my mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment